People choose to immigrate to Cyprus for various reasons. Apart from its beautiful climate and beaches, the quality of life assured by a fair, transparent and effective government is certainly a decisive factor.
We are discreet. We offer a highly personalized, client care service with the degree of professionalism and seriousness that has made us leaders in this field. We act for a wide range of clients, including high net worth individuals, families and businesses, often working alongside other advisors, family offices and wealth managers. We are able to advise on the full range of Cyprus immigration applications, we provide services from initial entry to Cyprus all the way through to citizenship. Specifically:
- We provide an A-Z service to the client with respect to Citizenship by investment of the Republic of Cyprus including with respect to any real estate transaction made by the client in Cyprus as well as future aspects such as taking advantage of tax benefits, family estate planning and maintenance of investments.
- As a law firm and individually we are recognized for our leading knowledge and long-term experience in advising on citizenship by residence or investment and all types of residence and employment permits (temporary and permanent).
- we understand it may be a daunting task to apply for residence permits and citizenship but our knowledgeable, dedicated and friendly staff can help make the process as easy as possible.
- with our detailed knowledge on immigration and citizenship law and successful record of dealing with all related matters, we are able to:-
- advise clients, who are not nationals of a European Union Member State, intending to visit or do business in Cyprus, on whether they are required to obtain a VISA to enter Cyprus and assist them in obtaining same if necessary.
- register nationals of EU Member States, wishing to reside or work in Cyprus, with the Civil Registry of Cyprus.
- register a company owned by foreign shareholders, wishing to employ non-EU nationals in Cyprus, with the Migration Department of Cyprus and obtain employment permits for such employees and their family members.
- apply for temporary residence permits for non-EU nationals, who wish to live in Cyprus either as employees in Cyprus or as visitors (persons with income from abroad).
- apply for permanent residence permits (also known as immigration permits) in all categories, including the fast-track procedure formed particularly for foreign investors in immovable property in Cyprus.
- apply for Cyprus citizenship (followed by a simple application for a Cyprus passport) on the basis of residence or on the basis of investing in Cyprus.
- apply for passports, identification cards, birth certificates, driving licenses.
- advise and assist on the requirement of the legalization/certification of the relevant supporting documentation to residence permit applications and citizenship applications.
Additionally, we are experienced in court appeals and judicial review applications within the immigration context.
For further information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org