We act for a broad range of clients. From large corporations, institutions and estates with large and complex property portfolios to smaller corporate or private investors whether international or local. We give our clients the specialist and practical advice they need to achieve their goals. We ensure our service is personal, cost effective and pragmatic whatever the scale of the investment. We co-operate with experts in related fields in our due diligence investigations to minimize commercial risks for our clients’ investments.
We have built a reputation collectively and individually in our precise, accurate and up-to-date legal advice in both the commercial and residential real estate markets. We have advised on complex and often pioneering real estate transactions, commercial and residential, across the island of Cyprus. Our lawyers have successfully advised on bespoke and novel residential real estate transactions such as Aphrodite Hills Resort in Paphos, Limassol Marina, Ayia Napa Marina, Del Mar in Limassol and more recently the newly designed Zaria development on Limassol’s shoreline.
We are therefore able to offer a broad range of services as follows:
- Advice to investors on all steps of purchasing real estate in Cyprus
- Advice on all legal issues related to the purchase of land, obtaining planning permission, drafting of construction contracts, through to letting agreements. We are able to deal with all funding and structuring issues including finance and joint ventures
- Provision of due-diligence reports on the immovable property and the seller
- Advice on the renting and sub-leasing of immovable property in Cyprus drafting and/or reviewing of contracts of sale, assignment agreements, movable property agreements, rent and licensing agreements,
- Submission of all types of applications to the government relating to the process of building approvals, obtaining all types of certificates, registration of contracts and effecting the transfer of ownership at the Land Registry Offices of Cyprus
- Tax advice on immovable property transactions
- Legal opinions on real estate matters whether of contentious or non-contentious nature.
For further information email us at email@example.com